Getting Insurance online vs. having a Local Agent.
April 17, 2018
This day and age so many things are easier if done online and/or in “your” time. However, are you getting the best information, service, and the answers you need when doing it all on your own? How much time does it take you to find the answers you are looking for? Do you “shop” around for the best coverage, the best price, and the best service?
Everyone has different needs and online may work for some. However, if you are not well versed in the insurance world and haven’t been able to stay up to date on the latest state and federal insurance laws, It might be best for you to find an agent that will do all of those things for you.
A few things to think about when looking for the RIGHT agent!
- Do they work with 1 carrier or multiple carriers?
- What insurance products do they have to offer?
- Are they someone who will get me the cheapest insurance or the right insurance?
- Will they come to me? or do they have a local office I can go to?
- Are they knowledgeable about my needs?
- Will they get back to me in a timely manner or are they too busy?
- What if I need a quote fast?
It is important to make sure that you have an agent that works well with your needs. Feel free to give me a call anytime and find out if I am the insurance agent you are looking for? 308-675-0559 in Grand Island, Nebraska.